Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Founded in 1990, this family-owned business has grown from one to 75 and counting. We are proud to serve the healthcare industry by offering high quality healthcare consumables to hospitals and other healthcare facilities across the United States. With our patient ID solutions and disposable tourniquets, we strive every day to enhance communication and improve the safety of healthcare employees and patients.
Location: Remote, USA
Reports to: People Operations Manager
Summary: The Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. The individual in this role will deliver all facets of the recruiting processes to enable leaders to identify and hire exceptional talent to deliver on our mission. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide consultation to leaders through the full cycle process from open position through orientation by creating a robust hiring strategy that identifies sourcing and selection activities while ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
All team members need to embody our 5 Core Values: Work with a Purpose, Act Accountably, Perform Positively, Commit to Caring, Inspired by Integrity.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Manages job posting and advertisement processes.
- Manages relationship with trusted staffing agencies already established.
- Establish new relationships with staffing agencies as needed.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and People Operations Manager during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Provides applicants with information on the company, culture, oversees background checks, checks references and ensures successful hiring and on-boarding process.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions if necessary.
Work environment: Your home office
Physical demands: Extended periods of computer work and time spent talking on the phone
Position Type & Schedule: Full-Time: Monday- Friday
Required education and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least five years of managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process is highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for various roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Caresfield is proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Fridays
- Access to discount programs for travel, pet care, etc.
More About Our Core Values:
1) We Work with A Purpose
- Plan Carefully
- Be Under Control
- Perform with Intention
- Have the Eagle’s View
2) We Act Accountably
- See It,
- Own It,
- Solve It,
- Do It.
3) We Perform Positively
- Emphasize What is Good;
- Be Practical not Cynical: “Cynicism is Not Wisdom”,
- Always Committed to Change and Progression
4) We are Committed to Caring
- Be Generous,
- Be Understanding,
- Be Kind.
5) We are Inspired by Integrity
- Be Loyal;
- Own Your Mistakes;
- Honesty and Truthfulness are Foundational to us.
Other duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist