Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
Japs - Olson Company
Founded in 1907 as an industry leader in direct mail services and commercial printing. Our purpose is to move ideas from our customers' minds to the world.
Japs-Olson Company is growing our work force and needs an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to support our production team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This role requires a charismatic individual that can recruit new talent to join our team at Japs-Olson Company. Your main role will focus on fulfilling the staffing needs of the company including openings in the production/manufacturing departments and the front office such as IT, accounting, and customer service roles.
Japs-Olson offers weekly pay along with great benefits such as health insurance, free life insurance, 401K, and health savings account plans with company contributions.
- Work with department managers to determine staffing needs
- Review open positions
- Write and maintain open job advertisements
- Screen and interview potential candidates
- Work with outside staffing agencies to help source additional candidates
- Complete new hire/onboarding paperwork with all new employees
- Conduct company tours
- Provide day 1 orientation to all new hires
- Maintain the current employee uniform program
- Manage the employee referral program
- Assist with employee retention and recognition initiatives.
- Attend local and out of state career fairs
- Previous hiring/recruiting experience preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Experience using ADP HR Software is a plus
- Use social and professional networking sites
- Flexible and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to work completely in-office
- Open to traveling (driving and flying) to career fairs
- Salaried position. Not commission based
- Stay-On bonuses available, up to $6,000
- Flexible hours
- Affordable medical coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contributions
- 401(k) savings plan with company contributions
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
*Stay-On Bonus amount is based on experience. Paid out in three installments at 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months of employment at Japs-Olson.
*All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist