Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Ellie Mental Health
Ellie Mental Health is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist – come and join the herd!
Who the heck is Ellie?
Ellie Mental Health is a bad @ss, rapidly growing mental health and wellness agency based out of the Twin Cities and serving multiple communities throughout Minnesota. We take a fresh, no bullsh!t approach to helping others through individual, family, and group therapy services, assessments, med management, ARMHS, CTSS, and other unique therapy modalities through our Rule 29 clinics. Ellie Staff pride themselves on being an innovative and creative team that works collaboratively with clients and community providers to deliver the most comprehensive and personalized treatment to all clients. We’re proud to be one of the businesses granted the title of “Top Workplace” by Star Tribune for two years in a row (2021 & 2022), an award that’s voted on by our own employees!
In short, we’re just people helping people! (And, technically, right now we’re also people hiring people…) Wonderful BIPOC & LGBTQ+ humans are encouraged to apply.
Work Location: Remote Flexible (on-site occasionally in Mendota Heights, MN)
What will you do?
- Review applicants and source for Unicorns to join the Ellie Fam
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support hiring needs
- Build & deliver branded content for job boards
- Attend job fairs and other events pertaining to company outreach
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of full-cycle recruitment
- Excellent communication + multi-tasking skills
- Therapist/Clinician recruitment history
- Live within commutable distance to Mendota Heights, MN
- Experience sourcing candidates using applicant tracking systems and various other strategies
- Bachelors degree - experience considered in lieu of degree
What we have to offer you:
- Flexible hours (you control your schedule – ya know, the way it should be!)
- Flexible work location
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) matching
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off - including Juneteenth and 1 day the week of your birthday
- Meaningful, challenging work on a fun and collaborative team
Ellie Family Services, PLLP expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Family Services, PLLP employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We hire people passionate about making change in the mental health community. We take a creative and collaborative approach to create change, while putting our team first.
We take care of our people. It’s that simple. From investing in their financial future, to providing wages that shatter the ceiling in our industry to reasonable caseload expectations we ensure that our people are happy. Happy employees do better work and provide better client care!
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist