Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
Why Work at Bremer?
Are we a bank? Absolutely. But when it comes to careers, you'll find that there's a lot more to our business than you might expect. We’re passionate about helping customers throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota succeed and grow. Our commitment to authentic and enduring relationships starts by taking time to listen and learn about our customers’ goals, and innovate to solve their challenges, not only through financial resources but also deep knowledge, insights and ideas.
We expect, encourage and reward entrepreneurial thinking from our employees. We have a shared purpose of cultivating thriving communities, inspired by our founder, Otto Bremer, who spent his lifetime supporting the communities that his banks served in new and unexpected ways. That commitment to community and creative problem-solving contributes to Bremer’s culture.
If you want the next chapter in your story to be one where you make a real difference for our customers, communities and economies, we’re the bank to join. We foster diversity, equity and inclusion, building on the legacy of our immigrant founder. If you’re curious, enjoy collaborating, and start each day with the customer in mind, we invite you to join our team!
Bremer is looking for a Talent Acquisition professional with a passion and expertise in early career programs to serve as a liaison to external workforce pipelines (organizations, career fairs) and help evolve and expand our talent bench building goals and build a more diverse workforce reflective of the communities we are part of. This position will be part of the Talent Acquisition, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team.
You will be responsible for the consultation and coordination of primarily early career programs, act as a program specialist to these programs, projects and processes while expanding our external relationships, sponsorships, and internal teamwork. This work will focus on creating professional pathways for our high school and college interns and early career talent by increasing awareness of roles in financial services and creating a more diverse pipeline at Bremer Bank.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in recruitment (campus / early talent recruitment a plus), training, development, program management or related work. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Education/ Training and Development or closely related field may substitute for four years of experience.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in developing and executing project outlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Skills in measuring the effectiveness of program strategies and approaches
- Developed and delivered presentations to Talent and business professionals
- Experience working with underrepresented populations.
- Communication skills sufficient to prepare and present reports and ideas to promote workforce diversity and effectively communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Skilled in various technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems, etc.)
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Willingness to commute within the Bremer footprint primarily within the Bremer footprint (ND, MN, WI), as needed, to execute the goals of the role.
- Present a professional image and demeanor to internal and external customers
Bremer Values & Benefits
Collaboration: We work elbow-to-elbow with our customers, making a difference for them in good times and bad. We share our skills, knowledge and experience to support each other every day.
Commitment: We’re deeply invested in the places we live and work, and we’re always ready to do whatever it takes to help our neighbors and communities thrive and grow.
Creativity: Imagination and innovation are essential to helping our customers and Bremer succeed. If there’s a better way to do something, we’ll find it or create it.
At Bremer, we are committed to supporting and growing the communities we call home. Our people understand that they represent our name and reputation in every conversation, and that they’re backed by an organization that values finding a better way to get things done. Let’s talk about benefits. Not just the 401(k), pension plan, healthcare, and vacation kind (we’ve got those), but the kind of everyday benefits that get you excited for what each day holds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bremer Bank is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We’ve built an organization of experienced, intelligent and collaborative people from a range of all backgrounds, and all of them contribute something essential to helping our customers thrive and grow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Program Specialist