Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
American Security has been delivering ‘peace of mind’ to our customers for over 45 years! We are an innovative team of safety and security professionals that bring a customer service mindset to all of our duties. Our reputation has been built on customer responsiveness and employee engagement strategies.
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you a hiring guru? Or would like to be? Then we want you! American Security has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator! Learn new practical skills, and gain experience with supportive, on-the-job training. Join a team that you can learn from with the opportunity for advancement!
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will have a vital role in multiple aspects of the hiring process.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Posting and updating job requisitions on company site based on shared Talent Acquisition spreadsheet. Maintaining consistencies across job requisitions.
- Assisting candidates with inquiries regarding their applications via phone and email.
- Reviewing applications on multiple platforms and conducting phone screens to assess candidate qualifications based on standard job requirements.
- Scheduling virtual & in person interviews for multiple interviewers.
- Following procedures regarding employee rehires and cross checking proper databases.
- Responsible for communication with the Operations and TA teams on the status of open positions and recruiting efforts as well as understanding their needs and the needs of their customers.
- Cross-trained in all aspects of Talent Acquisition for the ability to interview and place candidates as needed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Innovative thinker and the ability to make continuous process improvements.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to develop relationships with other people and co-workers in implementing and developing programs, policies, goals, and objectives.
- Hourly service-industry recruitment is preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years high volume recruiting/hiring experience.
- Hybrid: Mix of Remote and Office (on average 2 days in office a week)
- Standard Business Hours
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K/403b Plan
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Associates degree or 1-3 years equivalent experience
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator