Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Silk Road Medical
Silk Road Medical is seeking to hire a temporary, full-time, entry-level Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator to join our HR department. This position is a temporary position with potential to turn into a regular, full-time position. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition and work in our Plymouth, MN facility with the possibility of a hybrid schedule.
The TA Coordinator is responsible for delivering a white glove hiring experience to candidates and hiring managers. The TA Coordinator contributes to the overall success of the team and candidate experience by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruitment process. We are targeting self-motivated individuals with a desire to start their career in HR and be a part of the Talent Acquisition team. This position requires an understanding of the company's recruiting processes and applicant tracking system for candidate management and other related activities in support of Talent Acquisition.
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews
- Post and edit positions in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately and within the specified timeframe(s)
- Ensure candidate follows appropriate workflow within ATS
- Manage the intern onboarding and experience throughout the summer
- Recruit for non-exempt positions
- Interface with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Manage external resources such as job boards, social networking sites
- Provide other administrative support to recruiter as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Previous internship or work experience in HR or Talent Acquisition preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivator with ability to work independently & to learn new tools quickly
- Must always be able to maintain confidentiality & professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is required, excellent calendaring capabilities
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Contractor