Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
Ridegview Medical Center
Purpose of the Job
Plan, develop and implement recruitment and staffing strategies for assigned departments with special emphasis on a well-qualified and diverse pool of candidates, timeliness, and cost effectiveness.
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business, department, unit and its recruitment needs within the context of their mission; develop and maintain a strong rapport with key leaders in the department;
- Develop recruitment plan based on department needs that clearly define and commit to service and performance criteria; develop and review recruitment strategies
- Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, and recommending finalists, and filling the staffing needs within the defined service and performance
- Screens, interviews and evaluates potential candidates.
- Initiates pre-placement and on-boarding processes
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Provide compensation recommendations, extend offers to candidates, and manage compensation negotiations
- Promote Ridgeview at a variety of recruitment functions such as job fairs, university and college career days, and career events targeted for special populations. Collect and analyze data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
- Partner with HR Generalist team to develop and implement strategies for hard-to-fill roles
- Assist or provide support in other human resources related initiatives or functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Education/Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) years of experience working closely with hiring managers on recruiting and other human resource issues in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately challenge and influence leaders as necessary to ensure fair and appropriate treatment and to ensure integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to communicate in the English language for effective written and verbal correspondence in order to complete job functions as mentioned above.
Time Awareness - Continuous
Writing - Continuous
Initiation of Work - Continuous
Memory - Continuous
Receptiveness to Change - Frequent
Reasoning - Continuous
Required Sequences in Work - Occasional
Problem Solving - Continuous
Attentiveness Duration - Continuous
Social Interactions - Continuous
Mathematical Aptitude - Continuous
Conflict Management - Frequent
Reading - Frequent
Detail Oriented - Continuous
To apply click Sr. Recruiter