Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
When you’re a Securian Financial employee, you’re part of a hard-working, high-performing, bright-thinking, make-things-happen team. One that sees your potential on day one, challenging you to grow your unique strengths as you create a career filled with opportunity, collaboration and meaning. One where you get the support and flexibility to become the person you want to be, at work and outside of it. For our newest team members and our most tenured, we’re committed to being an employer of choice.
As the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, you’ll partner closely with Talent Acquisition Recruiting Consultants to build and execute sourcing strategies to attract top talent to Securian Financial Group. You’ll play a critical role in setting us up for future success by building robust pipelines of talent over time.
This role will be responsible for building sourcing strategies for technology professionals. Use your creativity and relationship building skills to build and execute on recruiting strategies to further differentiate Securian Financial as an employer of choice.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Consultants to develop short and long term sourcing strategies to meet recruitment goals
- Develop and utilize innovative sourcing techniques to engage high-quality passive technical talent; assess their skills and motivators (timing, location, career aspirations) and fit for current or future positions, includes volume reach-outs and relationship building over time
- Deliver excellent candidate experiences
- Manage sourcing channels to build diverse candidate pipelines utilizing various sourcing methodologies, channels, tools and technologies.
- Take the lead on identifying opportunities for partnership with Securian and build relationships with external groups, including diversity focused groups
- Conduct phone screens with applicants and/or referrals to ensure candidates meet minimum qualifications and assess competencies
- Deliver against sourcing key performance indicators and provide data and analysis for reporting results
- Experience in sourcing for professional positions including technology roles
- Excellent ability to build networks and cultivate relationships
- Experience in assessing candidates' qualifications and skills, apply excellent judgment and match to the requirements of current and future openings
- Experience developing and executing a strategy to meet business objectives in collaboration with peers, partners and key stakeholders
- Experience and passion for supporting diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
- Ability to represent Securian Financial externally in a professional manner and provide excellent candidate experiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Success in using advanced sourcing techniques like Boolean, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience in sourcing technology professionals is preferred
- Corporate recruiting and/or staffing agency recruiting experience
*This position has a hybrid working model at our St. Paul, MN campus*
*At Securian Financial the internal title for this position is Talent Acquisition Analyst.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to utilize telephone for up to 8 hours per day
The physical job requirements described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Securian Financial has been around for 140 years. We’re committed to giving back to our community, donating 15,000 employee volunteer hours this past year. We also provide extensive resources to our employees for professional development and growth and a number of diverse professional and social opportunities throughout the company. There’s a reason our employees have voted us as a best place to work year after year! In addition:
- Generous paid time off. We want you to take time off for whatever matters most to you!
- Tuition reimbursement program. We value continuous learning at Securian!
- Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K retirement plan – great resources to secure your financial future.
- Continuous opportunities for new challenges.
- Variety of health plan options as well as dental and vision plans.
- Paid maternity/paternity leaves.
Securian Financial Group, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital or familial status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, political affiliation, veteran status, status in regard to public assistance, status in a local human rights commission, or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law. If you are a job seeker with a disability and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact us by telephone 651-665-5522 (voice), 711 (telecommunications relay), or by email at [email protected].
To apply click Sourcing Specialist, Technology