Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Position Senior Recruiter (Contract)
Organization KFI Engineers (KFI)
Location St. Paul, MN
Reporting Relationship Director of Human Resources
KFI is a recognized industry leader in process and facility infrastructure design and performance. Since 1996, our culture of collaboration and unique capabilities have allowed us to make a difference in the way infrastructure and processing projects are delivered. We serve clients in numerous markets and geographical areas including the United States, Canada, and Central America.
Headquartered in St. Paul, MN, with six regional offices and a team of over 200 professionals, we offer opportunities to continue your career with mentorship programs, career growth support, and continued education. With KFI, we find a way to provide creative solutions to unique projects while providing the same care we would expect if we were the client. For more information about KFI Engineers and our culture, please visit www.kfi-eng.com.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and recommending candidates for key engineering and corporate roles at KFI Engineers. This position will promote available positions, source and recruit candidates, and perform initial screening interviews. Scheduling interviews with hiring managers and tracking candidate status will also be important aspects of this position.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Source and recruit passive candidates for KFI job openings at all levels.
- Partner with hiring leaders to gather competitor intelligence and develop recruitment strategies.
- This will be a “full lifecycle” talent acquisition role beginning with research, profile enrichment, data management in our Applicant Tracking System and ending with fully qualified applicants completing the application process.
- Engage with the future workforce by supporting relationships with colleges and universities, TAP Offices, and other veteran services recruitment teams.
- Actively manage your talent pipeline and build relationships with passive candidates by engaging with them directly to ensure they understand the opportunities and benefits of working for KFI.
- Play a key role in building an inclusive and diverse work environment by building pipelines in technical roles for veterans, women, people with disabilities and people of color.
Understanding the Business
- Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands the “KFI way” – our Mission, Vision and processes. Learns new methods and technologies easily.
- Is well organized and resourceful; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done with less and in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles.
Focusing on Action and Outcomes
- Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
Focusing on the Customer
- Identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations, and needs. Creates systems and processes that make it easy for customers to do business with the company. Ensures that customer issues are resolved.
- Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Ensures that proposals or arguments are supported by strong logic and a compelling business case, addressing all relevant factors. Identifies the agendas, concerns, and motivations of others.
- Treats people with respect; relates well to people regardless of their organization level, personality, or background. Encourages others to express their views, even those contrary to current thinking.
A Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent in diversified recruiting experience within engineering, is required.
Recognizing the importance of this position to KFI, a competitive wage and benefits package will be offered.
KFI ENGINEERS CONTACT
670 County Road B West
Roseville, MN 55113
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and success as a recruiter within engineering.
- Training and understanding of recruiting process, interviewing skills, and candidate lifecycle.
- Experience and training in HR issues, legal compliance, and all regulatory requirements related to recruiting and hiring.
- Experience in sourcing using social media tools.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral.
- Extensive PC knowledge and experience using MS Office and using web-based recruiting tools.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to build relationships with hiring managers, vendors, and staff.
- Ability to consult and negotiate.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle and balance multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment and meet required deadlines.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
To apply click Senior Recruiter (Contract)