Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We at Demant work with multiple brands and business areas to support customers and patients to live their best lives. We develop, manufacture, and sell products that help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them.
Demant is the only company in the world that covers all areas of hearing healthcare, from hearing devices and hearing implants to diagnostic equipment and professional hearing care. We gain significant synergies from this unique position, creating new opportunities for our workforce in the years to come; Demant is active and engaged.
We create trust | We are team players | We create innovative solutions | We apply a can-do attitude
The Human Resources (HR) / Recruiting Coordinator plays an integral role in recruitment, onboarding,
and HR for the Diagnostics Division of Demant. The successful candidate will provide support and
coordination of the recruiting and onboarding function; and provide support to the HR Team. This
position will be actively working in the Eden Prairie, Minnesota office; possible hybrid schedule.
Responsible for all coordination of the recruiting and onboarding function, tracking and
updating requisition log, moving candidates through Applicant Tracking System, ensures
new hire is accurately and timely entered hired into HRIS.
• Leads the pre-boarding of candidates including initiation of pre-employment checks,
including new hire paperwork such as I-9’s, W-2’s and Direct Deposit.
• Compiles all job requisition documentation and closes file and job; responsible to ensure all
documentation is collected and maintained in electronic library.
• Provides Payroll with accurate documentation to ensure new employee record is accurate
and complete within systems.
• Responsible to track candidates and report out during weekly Recruiting calls with
respective businesses and stakeholders.
• Reviews and approves employee record changes within HR system.
• Supports business requests for Attestation and documentation.
• Supports HR with requests for reporting, reviews and approves employee changes and
updates to employment files.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a coordination role with a strong understanding of the recruiting and HR
• Familiar with ATS and HRIS systems
• Customer service attitude and ability to remain organized, follow processes and document
actions to maintain compliant is a must.
• MicroSoft Office, online recruitment tools, computer aptitude. Previous experience with HRIS
software such as People Central, ADP and iCims a plus.
• US citizenship required, with potential for limited travel in the US.
Diagnostic businesses are part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare
group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and
know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing
implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world,
Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs
more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our
products are sold in more than 130 countries.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator