Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RAYUS Radiology, formerly Center for Diagnostic Imaging and Insight Imaging, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. We are challenging the status quo by shining light on radiology and making it a critical first step in diagnosis and proper treatment. Come join us and shine brighter together!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates against position requirements, working closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners throughout the process to best support operations in assigned markets and departments ensuring new associates have competencies for role and fit for organizational values and culture. Position is full-time working remotely Monday-Friday, day shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops recruiting strategies to most effectively and efficiently staff positions
- Sources potential candidates internally and externally through a variety of channels
- Monitors sourcing data and other criteria to insure that benchmarks are being met; discusses alternate recruitment strategies with appropriate individuals in a timely and proactive manner
- Thoroughly screens, interviews and evaluates candidates to determine qualifications and suitability for positions to ensure new associates have competencies for role and fit for organizational values and culture
- Completes intake process for new requisitions ensuring that the hiring manager understands the recruitment process and associated activities for hiring and on-boarding
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system for optimal functionality
- Initiates offer letters
- Participates in proactive recruiting strategies for the organization, including participation in career fairs, networking activities, and regular engagement on social media sites
(10%) HR Department Support
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the HR department and performed services
- Participates on HR Strategic goal projects related to recruiting
- Completes and submits all invoices in an accurate and timely manner. Follows up with A/P as required
- Ensures policies, procedures and reporting related to recruiting are in compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations
- Keeps abreast of current trends and developments in human resources by establishing professional affiliations and participating in professional activities to include seminars, conferences, and reading appropriate books and journals
(5%) Completes other tasks and projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience in Recruitment function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience sourcing in LI Recruiter, indeed, other recruitment tools
- Recruitment experience in health care field
- PHR or SHRM certification
- ADP HRIS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field
RAYUS is committed to delivering clinical excellence in communities across the U.S., driven by our passion for and superior service to referring providers and patients. RAYUS Radiology is built on our brilliant medicine, brilliant team, brilliant technology and services - all to provide the highest level of patient care possible.
We bring brilliance to health and wellness. Join our team and shine the light on Radiology Services!
RAYUS Radiology is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
To apply click Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (remote)