Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Sources and screens applicants to fill vacancies for high-volume and entry level jobs. Works with hiring/account managers throughout interview process to establish recruiting strategies and determine a candidate profile for each position. Identifies viable candidates for open positions.
1. Sources candidates for high volume position openings using applicant tracking database and job board key word searches, cold-calling prospective applicants and referral sources, attending career fairs and networking.
2. Develops and maintains a pipeline of candidates for assigned positions.
3. Teams with hiring/account managers to determine plans to identify candidates including applicant tracking database searches, job board key word searches & phone/web mining.
4. Plans and attends job fairs to develop a candidate pool for assigned positions as needed.
5. Screens and interviews applicants and conducts candidate reference checks.
6. Documents and communicates employment recommendations to hiring managers.
7. Posts jobs for recruitment as needed.
8. Files and maintains employment records for future reference.
9. Generates recruitment status reports (e.g., applicant flow, open requisitions, time to fill).
10. Participates in training to learn new recruitment practices and develops subject matter expertise in recruitment (e.g., sourcing, compliance, applicant tracking systems, reporting).
11. Provides cross-functional support within the recruitment team as needed (e.g., employee referral program, relocation).
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting or related experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of recruitment and employment practices
- Skills and ability to assess candidates effectively via telephone or face-to-face
- Ability to work with a variety of jobs
- Time management and organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
To apply click Recruiter I