Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
Minnesota Autism Center
Founded in 1996 by parents who sought the very best treatment available to deliver opportunities to children and adolescents living with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), Minnesota Autism Center (MAC) provides therapeutic services for children ages 18 months to 21 years who have ASD.
MAC's services are center-based and in-home, and include speech and occupational therapy, assessment and diagnosis services, and individual and family therapy. At any given time, MAC serves approximately 370-400 clients throughout Minnesota at 10 centers located in Eagan, Eden Prairie, Fridley, Minnetonka, Woodbury, Duluth, Mankato and Rochester.
A successful will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Recruiter