Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
Meridian Behavioral Health
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers throughout Minnesota. In an effort to better support our mission, we are adding a Recruiter to our HR team at the corporate office in New Brighton, MN to support the recruitment of our licensed professionals.
In this role, you'd be joining a small HR team. We're a team that works well together and is supportive of each other's work. We look forward to adding another person to this group of laughter-loving HR professionals. It's a fun time to be a part of this department with plenty of opportunities to contribute to new strategic sourcing initiatives and streamlining HR/recruitment processes.
As a strategic partner, the Recruiter will work with management across all of Meridian Behavioral Health to source and hire individuals to meet the needs of the business. Duties include, but are not limited to, recruitment and selection, ensuring compliance with employment regulations, composing various Human Resources correspondence, and working on special projects as needed.
- Participate in the full cycle recruiting / staffing process; with an emphasis on sourcing candidates
- Participates in the management of university/college recruitment and facilitates relationships in all of the communities that MBH supports
- Implement new talent acquisition strategies and programs to attract candidates
- Utilize creative sourcing methods to staff high volume positions
- Coordinate and process new-hire paperwork
- Ensure job openings are posted in a timely manner
- Consult with HR team to determine appropriate priorities regarding sourcing, recruitment and on-boarding processes to meet staffing goals
- Assist the HR team with specific hiring activities
- Assist in development and maintenance of job descriptions
- Manage employment-related activities in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Provides guidance and support regarding recruitment to other members of the Human Resources team.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs within the talent acquisition space
- Understand current and proposed employment laws and the potential impact to the business including Affirmative Action Plan compliance
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Two (2) or more years of strong full-cycle recruiting experience required, with proven results in sourcing hard to fill positions.
- Minimum of one (1) year of continuous freedom from chemical use problems
- Competitive pay
- 20 days of paid-time-off + 6 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + HSA/FSA
- 401(k) – ROTH and traditional options
- Career path opportunities
- Discount with Verizon cell phone plans
- Tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition at select colleges
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Recruiter