Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Integrated Deicing Services
Integrated Deicing Services' core business is the safe and efficient delivery of deicing and anti-icing services to our carrier clients. This focus allows us to maintain a high-quality approach driven by the use of cutting-edge technology to minimize glycol usage and maximize efficiency.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Set up / Attend Job fairs
- Help with community outreach
- Monitor JazzHR and applicant flow
- Work with Admin Assistant to schedule interviews for our front-line positions
- Assist Admin with pre-screen phone, zoom and in-person interviews
- Update all progress in JazzHR in real-time
- Assist Admin in employee transition from JAZZHR to ADP
- Flexible schedule / availability to work on the weekends and holidays.
- Ability to commute near the MSP airport including during inclement weather.
- Other duties as assigned
- The Inland Group of Companies maintains a drug-free workplace and, as such, all candidates and employees can expect to participate in our drug testing program.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years recruiting experience
- Experience with social media recruiting preferred
- Familiarization with programs such as When2Work, ADP and/or other HR and scheduling programs
- Experience coordinating with full-cycle recruitment.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual with strong organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload and be self-directed.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent people skills
- Thrives working independently, but must be able to work in a team environment on projects.
- Must have basic Human Resources knowledge
- **Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
- Position involves remaining seated for extended periods of time using a computer keyboard and mouse
- Position involves speaking and hearing efficiently
- Ability to travel on occasion is preferred
The Inland Group of Companies is comprised of IDS, Inland Technologies, and Quantem Aviation Services. We offer a full range of airport and airline services, from aircraft deicing and spent ADF recovery to cargo and passenger handling. Our objective is to work continuously to develop services and programs that better meet our customers’ operational needs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To apply click Recruiter