Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Enclave we focus on building strategic partnerships and one of the most important relationships we have is with our team members.
WHO WE ARE
Enclave is a leading development, construction and management firm headquartered in Fargo, ND. As a fully integrated company with over 200 team members, we have a unique interest in every project's success from idea, to feasibility, planning, construction and completion. Our projects include multifamily, commercial and industrial spaces across the Midwest that inspire people to do their best work and live their best life.
A Prairie Business Magazine 50 Best Place to Work, four years in a row, our company is committed to the development of our team members and offer training, support and tools to advance career paths. Enclave offers more than a job, it's an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and people-based organization that will accelerate your career.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Recruiter at Enclave, you are responsible for executing companywide recruitment efforts. This role partners with the HR Operations Team and department leaders to source and onboard top talent, managing requisitions while developing a strong pipeline of qualified diverse candidates to meet current and future position requirements.
- Provide full life cycle recruiting for open requisitions by sourcing, interviewing, and selecting applicants in partnership with the HR Operations Team
- Collaborate with department leaders & hiring managers to understand talent needs and proactively plan for talent vacancies
- Identify unique sourcing strategies and tactics to increase candidate pools and draw in top industry talent
- Build strong, lasting connections with candidates to maintain a robust talent pipeline
- Assist in developing advertising programs to ensure high visibility with potential pipelines
- Assist in attending job fairs, career fairs, and local events to increase brand awareness
- Participate in community outreach by researching and attending industry specific organizations that will help build lasting relationships and potential talent pipeline
- Administer the company's applicant tracking system and create efficient recruitment workflows
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager in tracking and monitoring recruitment performance metrics to achieve recruitment goals
- Participate in talent initiatives, such as diversity programs, employer branding, academic outreach, and internship programs
- Identify, coordinate, and attend career and job fair events
- Assist in creating and maintaining accurate position summaries and job description libraries
The skills and knowledge we look for in a Recruiter are:
- 3+ years of experience within a prior Human Resources or Talent Acquisition role required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or related field preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with tact and professionalism
- Self-motivated with the desire to work independently and be resourceful
- Great attention to detail, a high level of accuracy, & strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We might be biased, but we think the culture and people at Enclave are pretty unique. We live the below foundational values to create a high achieving and fun-loving workplace:
- Care For Each Other: We value people for who they are and take pride in our relationships with team members, clients, and partners
- Do The Honorable Thing: We are committed to upholding the highest standards in our words and actions.
- Be Empowered: We encourage true autonomy, which results in team members who are remarkably inspired and high-performing.
- Promote Innovation: We constantly reach further and don't accept the status quo to bring the best service and product to the marketplace.
In addition to awesome co-workers and a great company culture, Enclave provides eligible employees with:
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Basic Life, Short & Long Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits including Aflac & Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Paid Volunteer Time, and more!
To learn more about our organization, check out our Facebook posts and videos at: https://www.facebook.com/EnclaveCompanies/videos
Enclave is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
To apply click Recruiter