Full Time Minnesota Recruiter
The role of the Physician Recruiter (Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner) will be to partner with our hiring managers to drive, deliver and implement best practice hiring methods to acquire the brightest and the best talent for Gillette. This position will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting of exempt clinical provider positions, and leading the administrative provider onboarding processes, participating in orientation and onboarding of providers, and maintaining ongoing relationships with providers to support retention and development. This position will also be involved with coordinating contracted provider and locum tenens assignments. The Senior TA Specialist - Provider participates in the activities of the broader Gillette TA team.
This position is primarily remote but will need to come into the office as needed for physician interviews, conducting tours with candidates, physician onboarding, etc. The selected candidate must reside in MN or WI. Relocation to MN or WI will be required for out-of-state candidates.
The annual salary range for this opportunity is $79,892 to $119,766 with a median salary of $99,829 annually. Pay is dependent on several factors including relevant work experience and internal equity. Salary is just one component of the compensation package for employees. Gillette supports career progression and offers a competitive benefits package, including a retirement saving match, tuition and certification reimbursement, paid time off, and health and wellness benefits.
The major challenge lies in balancing the day-to-day issues and deadlines that come with filling multiple positions quickly, along with long-term projects and quality improvement initiatives. Another challenge is attracting qualified candidates in a tight job market.
Primary Focus Areas
Talent Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with providers to understand the work of each section and specialty to be able to effectively represent the needs and expectations and recruit new providers to Gillette.
- Use a variety of methods to source candidates that meet the target profile with an emphasis on identifying and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Maximize the candidate's experience, differentiating Gillette from other employers. Provide an excellent on-site experience for finalists.
- Evaluate candidate job experience, education, skills, training, organizational fit, and future potential. Conduct interviews and arrange for assessments as indicated by the position.
- Interface with Gillette leaders, including physician leaders and senior leaders, on workforce planning to determine provider staffing needs, and develop recruiting plans.
- Lead hiring managers through the hiring process by ensuring a high level of communication and adherence to TA processes. Develop interview guides and evaluation materials.
- Build bench of qualified candidates for future needs and participate in recruiting events to obtain a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Work with third-party recruiting firms when needed for hard-to-fill roles and facilitate the use of locum tenens and agency staff to address short-term needs.
- Using compensation guidelines to negotiate offers of employment
- Develop metrics and generate reports of employment activity to share with various audiences Participate in the development of datasets and reporting outputs.
- Participates in TA department and system-wide projects, including leading process improvement efforts and other responsibilities as assigned.
Provider Liaison Responsibilities:
- Manage administrative processes to hire and on-board candidates.
- Act as a resource to new physicians. Assist with applying to the medical staff and connecting to the community.
- Ensure compliance to Gillette hiring standards, policies, and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide information to teams associated with new provider activities and monitor that onboarding activities are on-track for the provider to start as planned.
- Provide orientation in cooperation with others.
- Serve as a communication liaison with leadership, other departments, new hires, and providers.
- Participate in training of new providers and support their successful orientation to Gillette.
- Collaborate and coordinate activities with other functional groups, including HR Business Partners, Legal, and Compensation as needed.
Support the Provider Employee Lifecycle
- Assist with developing and managing programs that support the retention of physicians and meeting their professional goals.
- Participate in succession planning for providers.
- Act as a trusted connection for providers when they want to make changes that could impact staffing needs (e.g., FTE changes, retirement, leaves of absence planning, etc.).
- Participate in mentoring programs, programs to develop provider leaders for immediate and future needs, and other development programs.
- Be a resource to providers when they have HR-related needs or concerns.
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years physician recruiting experience
- Previous credentialing and onboarding experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously
- Strong negotiation, customer service and Influence Management skills
- Knowledge of and experience using staffing tools such as applicant tracking software, HRIS systems, electronic job boards, social media and candidate sourcing applications.
- Knowledge of employment laws related to recruitment
- Experience in building and sustaining relationships
- Ability to consult and provide expertise to ensure hiring high quality candidates.
- Ability to manage a high volume workload across several functions
- Demonstrated initiative
- Bachelor’s degree
Gillette requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless there is a Gillette-approved medical or religious exemption. New hires will be required to have at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine prior to starting employment and submit proof of 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine prior to 1st day. Gillette also requires all employees to receive the influenza vaccine or wear an approved face mask during influenza season. The flu vaccine can be done at the time of the health clearance appointment.
Gillette Children’s is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse team, as we know that the diverse experiences of our employees make Gillette a stronger and better organization. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment where all patients, families and staff are welcomed and valued. We believe diverse perspectives and identities foster excellence, improve patient care and are essential for Gillette to fulfill its mission. Our team members collaborate to help patients of all backgrounds and abilities reach their full potential.
Gillette Children's is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of an individual's race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation or gender identity, military status or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws.
Gillette Children’s is a global beacon of care for patients with brain, bone and movement conditions that start in childhood. Our research, treatment and supportive technologies enable every child to lead a full life defined by their dreams, not their diagnoses.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Physician Recruiter