Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Ameriprise Financial has an exciting opportunity for Director of Experienced Advisor Recruiting Operations. The individual would be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations and audit controls across the department. Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of service daily while establishing and maintaining a control structure that limits the risk.
- Lead day-to-day operations activities including ensuring all processes are complete and accurate. This includes daily processing tasks such as pre-hire audits, credit checks, search firm and referral payments, and adobe sign capabilities.
- Generate and audit all promissory notes and bonuses agreements for upfront or back-end transition compensation for experienced advisor recruits. Support legal language improvements and implement annual legal language changes to ensure proper contract provisions are being used.
- Quickly drive resolution across multiple groups including EAR, Field, Compensation, Licensing, Service & Operations, LFO, Compliance, and the General Counsel's Organization. Identify potential risk and additional controls.
- Work within tools to help manage the EAR pipeline and reporting such as SalesForce and Excel.
- Own and evolve Experienced Advisor Recruiting (EAR) audit policies. Ensure EAR policies are in place and evolve to meet expectations of multiple interested parties.
- Provide effective staff leadership through performance management, coaching and skill development. Act as a champion for the team and intervene on matters that create roadblocks to individual or organizational success.
- Provide leadership and support to various business programs across the organization with development of strategic presentations to drive EAR, External Practice Acquisition and AFIG results. Support annual business planning process for More Advisors.
- Manage department operations and special projects (SharePoint, Real Estate, Events).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Proven people leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Proactive and flexible with the ability to manage workloads, priorities, and resources
- Ability to provide thought leadership and influence others to drive and obtain results
- Solid project management experience/skills with experience developing presentations
- Strong communications and skills to work with all levels of the organization and ability to quickly learn, adapt and confidently relay information
About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply click Director of Experienced Advisor Recruiting Operations