Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
The Experienced Recruiter is responsible for full cycle recruitment including, but not limited to; sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and onboarding employees to the organization in cooperation with HR business partners and hiring managers. The experienced recruiter will take primary work direction from the Talent Acquisition Lead and mainly support the corporate functions.
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for current openings within the organization
- Supports the CHS employment brand, diversity initiatives, and other programs
- Supports the recruitment process and lifecycle, including job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments and offers
- Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and CHS culture
- Provides sourcing support for other Talent Acquisition Specialists, as needed
- Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up & professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process
- Provides a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place
- Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates for open jobs
- Advocates for & supports local recruiting events – including career fairs, as needed
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding
- Supports relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, as needed
- Ensure that all candidates are accurately dispositioned in the applicant tracking system
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- Proven success recruiting high-volume positions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment
- Experience in Agriculture industry is a plus
- Pro-active with a high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment and effectively interface with leaders and business partners
- Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter