Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Talent Acquisition University Relations Partner reports directly to the University Relations Manager and is responsible for execution & refinement our Dentist and Dental Team talent pipelines by utilizing a diverse sourcing strategy. This position will initially focus on refinement of our existing sourcing activities with a focus on recruitment events & marketing to meet the business needs. Working closely with the talent acquisition team (dentists and hygienists), this person will focus their efforts on growing our new candidate sourcing efforts YOY by 35%. This role directly impacts the quality of candidate we hire and there for the quality of care our dental office patients receive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Sourcing prospective candidates with a focus on recruiting events of all sizes
● Execute & refine a robust campus recruitment program in regions designated by Talent Acquisition Manager & VP of Recruiting
● Review, evaluate, and manage designated event talent sourcing (dentist and hygiene) activities of Smile Brands.
● Coordinate and standardize small event talent sourcing (dentist and hygiene) such as campus lunch & learns, continuing education & socials. Track effectiveness of these events.
● Source candidates through various direct methods: internal and external networks, professional associations, name generation research, relationship building, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), technology tools and other advanced sourcing techniques.
● Gather data around competition and market conditions or trends that may impact ability to find and hire the right talent. Provide feedback to hiring managers to create realistic expectations.
● Make initial candidate contact and build relationships/networks with prospects in order to present Smile Brands’ value proposition, gauge interest, screen/qualify and generate further leads.
● Represent Smile Brands positively and always provide a best-in-class candidate experience.
● Matching candidates to prospective positions within Smile Brands
● Responsible for the management of campus career fair events in designated areas
● Attending career fairs as a brand ambassador as needed
● Support TA team with full cycle recruiting as needed
● Travel estimate 30-40% of time. Heaviest in Spring & Fall. Subject to change.
● Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree and a minimum 2 years of recruiting/sourcing experience across a wide range of disciplines and geographic locations
● Previous experience sourcing in healthcare or life sciences is preferred
● Minimum 2 years of experience working with relationship management and ATS systems
● Strong attention to detail combined with a sincere passion to help people to succeed
● Demonstrate operational effectiveness by managing multiple searches while constantly prioritizing workload
● Able to travel up to 40% of the time, which will include overnight stays
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- $25 - $30 / hour
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
To apply click University Relations Talent Sourcing Specialist