Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
People Analytics Specialist, HRST People Analytics & Reporting
This is a temporary, hourly opportunity to join Deloitte Services LP for a short-term assignment. Temporary employees are not eligible for Deloitte’s health benefits, life insurance, PTO or subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program. They are, however, covered under Deloitte’s Business Travel Accident policy and may participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
We are currently seeking a candidate to fill our Talent Specialist role between January 9, 2023 – December 22, 2023 for our HR Transformation team.
The People Analytics & Reporting Team collaborates across Talent and the business to uncover data-driven insights to solve business challenges across the talent lifecycle and enable transformational change. Our teams (e.g., reporting, data science, surveys, candidate assessments, KPIs, evaluation, data governance and integrations) provide a holistic and client-centric approach that complements our wide range of analytical tools and methods to identify valuable workforce insights which, in turn, fuels the business.
This role reports to the People Analytics Manager and provides support to the various leaders in Talent to deliver on requests across products and services PA&R offers (e.g., data governance, reporting, analytics, surveys, evaluations, assessments).
We’re looking for a versatile professional to be a key player in our journey to deliver holistic data driven insights to our Talent leaders and teams.
Work you’ll do
- Develop and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations effectively/succinctly to leaders within the organization. This includes hands-on work providing ad-hoc reporting/analytics support and coordination of work-flow for data-driven projects
- Design and build dashboards and visualizations to tell a compelling and easy to understand data story
- Serve as advisor to other PA&R teams to communicate the needs of our Partner Talent organization to ensure that our broader services/projects are aligned and prioritized with leaderships’ key priorities
- Develop knowledge and expertise of all People Analytics and Reporting services (e.g., KPIs, surveys, reports, dashboards, analytics)
- Foster relationships and develop trust with key stakeholders (e.g., chief of staffs, executives) to facilitate data-driven decision making in assigned area
- Ensure that various PA&R services are delivered in a coordinated and timely fashion, manage delivery of various PA&R services
- Check quality of products reporting technologists produce to ensure insights are relevant and meet business needs
- Act as utility player across multiple areas on the team
- Ability balance detail (e.g., tracking nuanced client needs) with thinking strategically and holistically about underlying goals/needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad set of clients from across the business, spanning multiple levels.
- Proficient in quickly understanding new technologies, with the ability to train others on the use of technology platforms
- Work well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
- Analytical ability to delve into details while maintaining a broader business perspective
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in managing multiple project priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills to convey complex topics concisely
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Tableau, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams, VBA), SQL, SQL Server Integration Services.
- Knowledge of the professional services industry is preferred
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current hourly rate is between $20-$45 an hour.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply click Talent Specialist - People Analytics