Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
REIMAGINING FLEXBILITY – RSM’s goal is to offer flexibility in when, where and how you work to help you manage your unique professional and personal priorities while still delivering excellent RSM experiences for your clients, colleagues and communities. As such, this role is open to locations in close proximity to one of our many offices in the United States.
The Talent Senior Specialist is a member of the Talent Operations & Delivery team and primarily responsible for resolving moderate to complex employee and owner questions pertaining to RSM total rewards and employment policies. Provides resolution by responding to incoming calls, chats, and inquires using RSM’s case management system and processes. Maintains a consistent employee experience including prompt and efficient responses to inquiries personalized for employee’s circumstances.
- Quick resolution to employee and owner inquiries within the appropriate SLA’s for the best possible experience. Effectively researches problems and provides accurate responses while demonstrating care and confidence.
- A SME in total reward topic areas and/or policies and will resolve more complex questions as needed.
- Ensures appropriate and accurate case escalation to stakeholders. Leverage systems, policies, and procedures to document cases in the case management tracking system.
- Uses the knowledge database for consistent responses. Recognizes when a knowledge document is to be created and/or updated. Creates knowledge documents to be reviewed and approved in accordance with the appropriate processes.
- Maintains a solid understanding of total rewards and policies for all RSM entities including employee benefits, payroll policies, recognition, development, flexibility, and all other talent policies and programs. Stays on top of benefit and policies changes.
- Assists in the onboarding and integration of Talent Specialists.
- Leads new hire orientation, including coordination, delivery, managing the schedule and identifying facilitators. Responsible for presenting a portion of the materials.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- At least 2 years of HR or related job experience
- Associate degree in business, or related field, or at least 3 years of HR related job experience
- Strong knowledge of employee benefit programs and HR policies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer service, problem solving, and issue resolution abilities
- Exercise discretion in responding to questions and routing cases to others when appropriate
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate different time zones including overtime during certain times of the year
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook. PowerPoint and Case Management software
Currently, RSM does not intend to hire candidates for entry level positions who will need, now or in the future, RSM sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-274-3978 or send us an email at email@example.com.
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To apply click Talent Operations Senior Specialist