Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you a devoted hiring guru; a super communicator; a visionary advertiser? Then we want you! Marsden Bldg Maintenance has an immediate opening for a TA Specialist! Join an essential company to service the buildings and facilities in your community. Learn new, practical skills and gain experience with on-the-job training. Join a team that makes you feel like family!
As a Recruiter hiring is at the heart of what your job will entail. For the most part you’ll be:
- Recruiting qualified workers for our positions by pursuing community contacts, advertising effectively, developing and posting flyers, promoting referrals, and using other creative methods.
- Actively evaluate and analyze staffing levels within the Twin Cities. Complete reports as well as look for trends and/or patterns regarding the area and positions we are needing to fill.
- Responsible for communication with the Operations Team and your TA Manager on the status of open positions and recruiting efforts as well as understanding their needs and the needs of their customers.
- Responsible for new hire paperwork, background checks, drug screening, and ensuring all pre-employment testing is done for all new hires and conducts new hire orientation.
- Evaluates and updates recruiting, screening, hiring, placing, and training processes with the goal of improving these processes to benefit our internal and external customers as well as work to retain our associates.
- Visit accounts with Operations Teams to get a better understanding of their needs.
Shift: Hybrid ( Mix of Remote and Office) Standard Business Hours
- Commits to behave in compliance with the company’s values and Code of Conduct
- Builds a culture of workplace safety and leads by example with one's own safe behavior
- Treats co-workers with respect and approaches conflict with positive intent and professionalism
- Asks questions to understand why we do what we do and how we do it - champions change when improvements can be made
- 1-3 years high volume recruiting/hiring experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Innovative thinker and the ability to make continuous process improvements.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to develop relationships with other people and co-workers in implementing and developing programs, policies, goals, and objectives.
- Hourly service-industry recruitment is preferred but not required.
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist