Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota is one of the most recognized and trusted health care brands in the world with 2.9 million members. We’re committed to reinventing health care to improve health for our members and the community. We hope you'll join us.
How is This Role Important to Our Work?
As a Talent Acquisition Project Manager, you will partner with internal/external stakeholders to guide change strategy for large projects within the organization. Representing the Talent Acquisition perspective, you will provide feedback and insights to aid organizational change and develop strategies and processes to attract and recruit top associates. You will do this through project management and strategic initiatives, training, content management, change and communication activities, program design and management, strategy, planning & analytics activities and improving processes and/or removing barriers.
You are curious, passionate, and comfortable taking calculated risks and implementing innovative solutions. You possess an unrelenting focus on customer experience, a proven ability to invent and simplify and deliver results, a bias for action, and an ability to earn trust. We require a PM with vision and innovative problem-solving skills, a passion for excellence, and a track record of success.
A Day in the Life:
You will be communicating with leaders at all levels of the organization, delivering weekly project/program updates. You must be able to effectively provide thought leadership, set benchmarks, analyze data/metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all our program milestones. You will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with hiring managers and executive leaders across the organization.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners) to determine talent needs and drive enabling sourcing / marketing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Experience utilizing data and analytical skills to create, measure, and scale workflows to achieve accelerated hiring goals
- Outstanding ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organization and balance customer, project, organization, and team needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge in these areas is a plus: Change & Communication, Strategy Planning & Analytics, and Program Design & Management
Role designation definition: Teleworking is working full time remote. Hybrid is a combination of working onsite and remotely. Onsite is full-time onsite.
Make a difference
Blue Cross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected].
All roles require a high school diploma (or equivalency) and legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Project Manager