Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
UNFI is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! They will manage the recruiting programs, and strategies and a team of 5-7 Talent Acquisition (TA) Partners to obtain top talent across UNFI. This role provides expertise, best practice knowledge, and recommendations for the implementation of centralized talent acquisition processes and strategy at UNFI, then monitors performance, enabling the company to remain competitive in attracting top talent in both the external and internal markets. The incumbent manages and executes Director and above-level searches across the region. This role plays a highly visible role in bringing future leaders to the business who will have a significant impact on the success of the company. In addition, the incumbent: acts as the strategic talent acquisition partner for an assigned client group; is responsible for team management responsibilities; develops HR and hiring manager relationships and ensures an exceptional candidate experience.
Who We Are
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic, and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better-for-you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family-owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
Key Job Functions:
· Participates in developing the overall Talent Acquisition strategy and activities for the region.
· Executes recruitment strategies in each location throughout the region using data to make informed decisions.
· Manages the performance of 5 - 7 TA Partners.
· Engages in the forecasting and planning of staffing needs.
· Ensures that there is an effective and efficient process in place for all staffing-related activities; service level agreements are in place and communicated to HR and business partners; the quality-of-service standards with hiring managers, HR, and candidates are established and maintained.
· Ensures a diverse slate of well-qualified candidates. This includes the development of strategies including diverse professional associations, use of diverse website sourcing, networking activities, targeted advertising, and other best practice activities.
· Ensures the establishment and implementation of an identifiable recruitment brand for UNFI that carries through all corporate Talent Acquisition-related activities.
· Ensures that the department is using best practice activities and resources to source top talent and a diverse slate of candidates for all positions. This includes direct sourcing resources and activities, effective posting and advertising, and strategic use of college recruiting and career fair activities.
· Meets with HR and business unit leaders to ensure a comprehensive and realistic Talent Acquisition plan is in place to meet the current and future hiring needs of the client group.
· Builds relationships with industry and professional associations to stay abreast of business trends and continually build robust pipelines of passive candidates.
· Leverages all available channels, including digital media, to promote the UNFI brand in the talent market in collaboration with our Branding & Communications team.
· Works with HR and hiring managers to initiate searches, including job description approval, prioritizing competencies, agreeing on interviewers, etc.
· Provides ongoing communication of search activities and potential candidates.
· Provides leadership, consultation, and direction to business partners in meeting their strategic business goals and initiatives.
· May, as the need is identified, lead a recruiting project team for special business initiatives, incorporating strategic planning and all areas of TA focus and leveraging expertise and resources within the TA team to plan and meet the project goals.
· 6 years of recruitment experience.
· Experience managing a geographically disbursed team
· Experience managing internal client groups and interfacing with top-level leaders within an organization
· Well-developed computer aptitude with proficient skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to adapt to and learn new systems quickly
· Has an in-depth understanding of current best practice talent acquisition methodologies, technologies, operations and regulatory issues
· Champions new ideas and initiatives and creates an environment that supports innovation; leverages fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas and new paradigms to create more effective ways to hire top talent
· Knows and applies advanced concepts, practices, and procedures for recruiting/selection including sourcing, pipelining, and identification of key talent pools both internal and external
· Must have a strong ability to identify, analyze and assimilate the components of an identified focus within talent acquisition activities, develop & recommend clear strategies, processes, and methods for ensuring compliance
· Proven ability to work successfully across areas of the company; can successfully monitor performance; strong client management skills, working with both internal associates and external vendors/candidates; ability to influence and lead effective partnerships with the banners; can thrive in a complicated matrix environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop and maintain effective business relationships within and outside of the company
· Able to negotiate with internal stakeholders, candidates, vendors
· Able to use past experiences and current situations to develop plans and strategies to reach future goals, both short-and long-term goals and to understand and think bigger picture
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/ DEMANDS:
· Some travel is required
· Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
· Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at a desk or computer terminal
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Wisconsin, Green Bay; United States of America, Illinois, Urbana; United States of America, Wisconsin, Sturtevant; United States of America, Indiana, Fort Wayne; United States of America, Indiana, Greenwood; United States of America, Illinois, OGLESBY
- Schedule: Full-time
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager