Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota is one of the most recognized and trusted health care brands in the world with 2.9 million members. We’re committed to reinventing health care to improve health for our members and the community. We hope you'll join us.
How Is This Role Important to Our Work?
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the recruiting function primary by owning all enterprise interview scheduling and team administrative functions. This position requires a high sense of business acumen and ability to communicate across the organization at all levels. Secondarily, this position will serve as the backup for our Talent Acquisition Coordinator who handles all administrative recruiting tasks including pre-employment background checks, drug screening and processing new hire tasks.
A Day in the Life:
- Creates and owns a framework for enterprise interview scheduling using an ATS integrated scheduling tool.
- Communicates with candidates, hiring managers, and the TA team to ensure alignment on scheduling.
- Executes all work with candidate experience at the forefront.
- Assists with the implementation of a new ATS scheduling tool.
- Keeps the team organized through project management/coordination.
- Creates manuals, job aids and facilitates/participates training on new programs/processes as they arise.
- Assists with team job posting management within the ATS and on social channels.
- Prepares hiring manager and applicant related correspondence.
- Manages/maintains TA-related reporting.
- Participates and assists project teams with software implementations including testing and creating associated training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Nice to Have:
- Prior ATS/HCM systems (Workday) experience.
Role designation definition: Teleworking is working full time remote. Hybrid is a combination of working onsite and remotely. Onsite is full-time onsite.
Make a difference
Blue Cross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All roles require a high school diploma (or equivalency) and legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator