Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Sr. Early Talent Recruiter
Our Senior Early Talent Recruiter is a collaborative business partner who partners with Universities, Hiring Managers and HR to develop and execute talent strategies that meet the needs of our business. In addition to full lifecycle recruiting this role will focus on strategic initiatives directly related to diversity and inclusion, student outreach, and programming; driving innovation and continuous improvement initiatives; and building proactive pipelines that will help Polaris grow profitably.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment planning and process from sourcing to offer extension for both the full-time Development Program and intern hiring while delivering an exemplary, inclusive candidate experience
- Collaborate with business leaders and hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute custom hiring strategies
- Attract, source and interview top candidates with diverse experiences and present them for current and future openings
- Identify and manage relationships with key stakeholders at targeted universities with a focus on diverse talent
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful internal relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Recruiting, Communications, HR, Compensation, etc.)
- Collaborate with larger TA team to understand and support overall corporate initiatives in hiring needs, social awareness, and diversity and inclusion
- Partner with other Early Talent team members to collaborate on best known ways to attract, hire, and retain entry level talent
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed especially during peak fall recruitment cycle
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 5+ years of recruitment experience, with at least 2 years in campus or university recruitment or coordination preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and fact-finding capabilities
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Ability to travel as needed; 50% + during peak recruitment cycles (September-October)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply click Sr. Early Talent Recruiter