Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re creating opportunities in every corner of the health care marketplace to improve lives while we’re building careers. At UnitedHealth Group, we support you with the latest tools, advanced training and the combined strength of high caliber co-workers who share your passion, your energy and your commitment to quality. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company that’s dedicated to improving the health outcomes of millions around the world. We are comprised of two distinct and complementary businesses, UnitedHealthcare and Optum, working to build a better health system for all. Here, your contributions matter as they will help transform health care for years to come. Make an impact with a diverse team that shares your passion for helping others and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Talent Acquisition Service Advisor (TASA) position is responsible for providing consultation and partnership to the Talent Acquisition organization including recruiters, hiring managers, vendor partners and various internal stakeholders. This position partners closely with recruiters, allowing them to focus their efforts on sourcing and identifying the best talent, while the TASA manages all of the behind-the-scenes efforts and provides an enhanced candidate experience.
As part of the Talent Acquisition Services team, the TASA is responsible for processing a variety of tasks within the end to end recruitment process. Those responsibilities include job posting preparation, scheduling recruiter and hiring manager interviews and requisition management, or preparing offer letters and managing the pre-employment process. The TASA is expected to operate independently and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Collaborate, consult and communicate effectively with all Talent Acquisition (TA) stakeholders throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Identify and respond to customer needs, utilizing systems and technology to take the appropriate action to drive quality outcomes
- Effectively manage shifting levels of workload in a dynamic environment
- Consult effectively with other Human Capital stakeholders to ensure consistency in policy and process management
- Identify and initiate process change and innovation
- Assist on projects and ad hoc work related to staffing, mergers and acquisitions, compliance, case management, onboarding, assessments, etc.
- Apply knowledge of our services and operations to educate, influence and advise our peers and stakeholders from an end-to-end TA Services lens to drive positive outcomes
- Process confidential information with discretion
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of professional experience operating in a corporate office or field setting
- Intermediate experience with MS Office
- Ability to interface with candidates and employees of varying levels in the organization
- Experience working with recruiting technologies (ex: Taleo, PeopleSoft, HireVue and/or TalentSource CRM)
- Experience in a corporate Talent Acquisition and/or recruitment environment
- Advanced experience with MS Office
- Solid prioritization, organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a solid attention to detail
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions with minimal management oversight
Careers with UnitedHealth Group. Discover rewarding opportunities as we help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. Join a team of people who are talented, compassionate and driven. We will support you with the global outreach, resources and inclusive culture we’re proud to foster as a Fortune 5 company. We encourage you to grow as we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance.
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $21.68 to $38.56. The hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $23.94 to $42.40. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Service Advisor