Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health System
Provides support and coordinates new hire process to ensure a smooth, positive and seamless new hire and onboarding experience. Primarily supports onboarding and new hire processes for provider and executive-level requisitions and candidates.
Key Position Details:
- Assists with posting job requisitions, reference checks, pre-employment checks, scanning documents.
- Coordinates and schedules candidate interviews, assessments, travel and site visits, providing real-time support and problem-solving.
- Answers and routes responses from candidates regarding hiring status.
- Compiles metrics and reporting data for statistical reporting as well as preparing and distributing reports.
- Provides department support including meeting minutes and distribution, ordering supplies, timecards, PC support, job fair preparation and more.
- Utilizes applicant tracking and Human Resources systems to process new hire pre-employment requirements.
- Sends new hire and transfer letters to employee.
- Completes background checks via online order request.
- Verifies certifications and licenses via online order request.
- Registers new hires for orientation.
- Organize and prepares new employee orientation including set up, proctoring, first day paperwork completion and more.
- Ensures that all new hire and transfer information is complete, tracked and scanned.
- Partners with internal stakeholders and external partners to build and implement a differentiated experience and process for executive and provider candidates.
- Processes expenses and invoices with accounts payable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- 3 to 7 years of administrative assistant experience required and
- 0 to 2 years of previous recruiter assistant or recruitment related experience preferred
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator