Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Make your mark at the world's largest HVAC company
Daikin Applied is seeking a Senior Recruiter to support hiring in our growing organization. In this critical role you would support Engineering by leading full life cycle recruiting process, actively sourcing for candidates, and creating and selling a value proposition that attracts top talent. This role supports our operations in Plymouth, MN and Staunton, VA, and may collaborate with our team in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
- Office in Plymouth, MN with opportunity to work remotely
- There may be hiring events or business meetings that are in person
What you will do:
- Full cycle recruiting including sourcing, conducting phone interviews, coordinating interview schedules, presenting qualified candidates, and applicant and candidate communications
- Identify and manage recruiting strategy
- Source qualified candidates through the effective use of strategic sourcing via creative resources; direct sourcing, social media, networking, pipelining, cold calling, candidate mining, etc.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and internal business customers to manage recruiting strategy with a national focus supporting business needs
- Build strong relationships and proactively report hiring activity through communication, meetings, and tailored reports
- Invest in and represent Daikin in long term networking and engagement relationships with industry associations, memberships, and organizations to build a qualified talent pool
- Make hiring recommendations, extend, and negotiate offers of employment to select candidates including salary and relocation benefits
- Influence leadership to proactively succession plan and forecast hiring needs in advance of open positions
- Mentor, train, and develop less experienced recruiters
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing for tough to fill positions
- Understanding of OFCCP and other employment laws
- MBA or Master's Degree
- Experience recruiting for manufacturing, engineering and HVAC roles
- Capability to handle high volume of requisitions
Daikin Applied is a member of the global air conditioning company, Daikin Industries. Daikin Applied manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems that customers from around the world can trust to advance their needs for performance, reliability and energy efficiency. We develop innovations that create the right environments for successful businesses and critical applications. The people at Daikin Applied are committed to using their expertise to advance HVAC technologies and support our customers with efficient and reliable solutions. Daikin Applied products and services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales, service and parts offices.
Daikin Applied, formerly known as Daikin McQuay, was started in 1924 and has an extensive history of developing new, industry-leading innovations and technology. Our award-winning Rebel® rooftop units, Magnitude® magnetic bearing chillers, Pathfinder® air cooled chillers and Intelligent Equipment® set new standards for efficiency and value for building owners. Also, our extensive water source heat pump and applied technologies, aftermarket service, and parts operations provide support to keep our customers' operations running smoothly.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Fortune 1000 company with 2019 revenues in excess of $23.5 billion USD and more than 67,000 employees worldwide. Daikin was named one of the world's most innovative companies by Thomson Reuters and one of the 100 most sustainable corporations for three years in a row by Corporate Knights, Inc.
HVAC equipment, Internet of Things (IoT) for HVAC, energy management, aftermarket service support and replacement parts, and turnkey solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Senior Recruiter - Engineering