Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Delaware North is hiring a full-time salaried Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition and Innovation Center consisting of talented recruiters, recruitment marketers, and employer brand specialists who collaborate to source, screen, assess, select, and advise on hiring top talent.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for focusing on hourly and seasonal opportunities, using your considerable recruitment, sales, and marketing skills to match internal and external talent to our business needs.
This position will support Delaware North's operations at Target Field and Allianz Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The home base is at Target Field.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys, without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts. Click here to learn more.
- Source, screen, recruit and present high-quality, diverse talent to hiring managers for selection.
- Use Delaware North's candidate database and other sourcing tools to proactively connect with candidates and build relationships that convert passive candidates to hires.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to demonstrate the value of having a senior talent acquisition advisor and to better align talent to business needs.
- In partnership with Talent Attraction Partner, ideate and execute an attraction strategy.
- Advocate for and contribute to Delaware North's employer value proposition.
- A minimum of 1 year of full life-cycle recruiting, preferably in high volume hourly recruitment.
- Use of cloud and web-based applicant tracking or automated recruitment modules, mobile applications, and candidate relationship tools.
- Social and digital recruiting savvy.
- Excellent cold calling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation, problem-solving, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-assurance and sound judgment when working with hiring managers and team members.
- Knowledge and experience in behavior-based or competency-based interviewing.
Who We Are
Delaware North has operated concessions, premium dining and retail services at Target Field since 2010, when the 39,504-seat venue opened. The state-of-the-art stadium is home of the Minnesota Twins. We provide a full complement of food and beverage offerings that include chef-attended action stations, a carving station and Taste of the Ballpark fan favorites.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Recruitment Specialist