Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Fairview Health Services
Combine your love of helping out communities and being in HR by helping us recruit for open positions at M Health Fairview!
M Health Fairview is looking for a recruiter that will help us with all aspects of filling open positions. This includes partnering with other human resources partners, managers and leadership to hire talent. As the primary contact for applicants and managers, the recruiting specialist will coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including, selection of the best advertising venues, sourcing applicant pools, screening applicants, interviewing and presenting top candidates to managers, coordinating all interview and hiring steps, evaluate all selection criteria to ensure applicants are meeting and or exceeding requirements, and ensure the successful completion and start of the on-boarding process.
About this role:
- This role mainly works remotely, from home with the opportunity to use our corporate office in Saint Paul, MN as a touchdown space if needed.
- This is a full-time role, and is benefit eligible! Our benefits include medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, many perks and discounts and more! Please click here to review benefit information: www.fairview.org/benefits/noncontract
In this role, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of assigned requisitions to fill open positions with top talent.
- Partner with managers and human resources site staff and leadership to anticipate, meet and exceed recruitment needs for assigned areas
- Continually evaluate and improve processes
Ready to join the team? If you have these skills, we'd love for you to apply!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or related field.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of Human Resources related experience, 3 years or more of that experience in recruitment.
- 3 years recruitment experience
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled: All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status
To apply click Recruiting Specialist