Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Located in Chanhassen, Minnesota, PMT Corporation was established in 1979 as a private company dedicated to the research and development of specialty products, devices and instruments used in the medical field. PMT Corporation is known for manufacturing and distributing high end, innovative products within the orthopedic, neurosurgery and plastic surgery markets. PMT Corporation provides future opportunities in sales, marketing and management.
We have an opening for an Entry Level Recruiting Specialist. The Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for providing talent acquisition services to PMT hiring managers. They will create and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, employment. agencies, staff and candidates. The candidate will possess strong communication skills and time management skills. This is a full-time position and is an in-office position where the candidate will be working at PMT headquarters in Chanhassen, MN 8:00am – 4:30pm, M-F.
- Manages the full life cycle recruiting including resume reviews, phone screens, interviews, scheduling and recommending candidates, offers and negotiation
- Hire or assist with hiring multiple roles in all areas and divisions of company
- Ensure all managers are following the correct interviewing protocols
- Work with all talent and staffing agencies
- Attend any career fairs virtual or in person
- Manage all job postings and descriptions on PMT Career Website
- Develops and maintains a network of professional candidates
- Keeps up to date and knowledgeable regarding company benefits and operations
- Meets with managers and supervisors to develop specific recruiting plans, and partners with them to determine staffing needs
- Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and corporate departments
- Other duties and responsibilities as required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelors’ degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years recruiting/ hiring experience
- Experience using Applicant Tracking System
- Behavioral interviewing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be organized and efficient with dependable follow through.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong work ethic able to consistently exceed expectations.
PMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position is located at Headquarters in Chanhassen, MN.
To apply click Recruiting Specialist (Entry Level)