Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Fairview Health Services
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. We are expanding our footprint and looking for a seasoned recruiter to join our team! As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and meaningful lives. Ebenezer Senior Living provides an unparalleled range of senior care options, community-based programs, and medical care.
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for a wide variety of moderately complex HR and Talent Acquisition functions. This role is responsible for collaborating with Fairview leaders to create and implement plans for the recruitment, screening, selection, and placement of positions throughout their assigned areas. Consultation work will include process improvement projects, predictive hiring tactics and other strategic/tactical initiatives designed to support the Talent Acquisition function.
In addition to providing consultation to customers, the Recruiter will manage all aspects of the talent acquisition lifecycle including: sourcing/marketing of positions, screening and evaluating applicants, coordinating and facilitating the selecting process, preparing and administering salary quotes/offers, and ensuring the successful completion and start of the on-boarding process.
- Leads recruitment activities for moderately visible and moderately difficult jobs within Fairview. These jobs would include allied health, business professions, and technical professions.
- Conducts strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates.
- Serves as subject matter expert on recruitment trends, resources, processes and tools.
- Provides ongoing, continuous evaluation for responsible areas and assures accountability for financially solid and measurable results.
- Proactively communicates with stakeholders and site leadership to impact decision making and facilitate change.
- Answers applicant and manager questions promptly and provides ongoing support and education to all customers.
- Conducts tactical and strategic recruitment activities including sourcing, attending / coordinating job fairs, in-person interviews, and other moderate-touch activities.
- Develops and recommends job offer details to hiring managers, including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- Ensures that all employment forms/documented information are complete and accurate.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or related field.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, 2 years recruitment experience within healthcare.
- 2 years recruitment experience.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Fluency in at least one applicant tracking system.
- MA-HRIR or MBA
- 3 years of experience in healthcare in a multi-union, multi-site environment.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled: All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status
To apply click Recruiting Specialist