Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
The Recruiting Manager - Production is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy to fulfill present and future hourly manufacturing production talent needs in a timely manner, with quality candidates. This role works closely with the HR and sales/operations teams to ensure the needs of the organization are being met, as well as develop recruiting strategies to improve the production talent pipeline. Relationship building is an important aspect of this position as well as direct involvement with numerous activities and events that build Greenheck Group’s employment brand.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the management of full life cycle recruitment for the organization’s production (shop) positions, including sourcing, coordinating, screening, qualifying, interviewing, and hiring of candidates.
- Responsible for leading the production talent acquisition team.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategy for production roles, advancing our approach to be more proactive, creative, consistent, and competitive.
- Drive improvements & consistency in production recruiting across all locations. Develop best practices related to processes such as lead generation and sourcing.
- Coordinate with Sales & Operations team to understand near & longer-term needs, meeting each locations’ production hiring needs.
- Coordinate with Internal Communications team to advance the Greenheck Group brand, including social media, in manufacturing locations.
- Partner with Total Rewards to help drive strategies to better position production recruiting efforts.
- Develop funnel analysis and process improvements to reduce time to fill and turnover metrics.
- Continually develop and foster professional relationships with community resources and local schools to positively represent our company and employment brand in a positive manner.
- Develop and monitor annual production talent acquisition budget.
- Develop, monitor, track, and report on talent acquisition metrics.
- Research, benchmark, and recommend best practices and trends within talent acquisition.
- Lead or oversee the coordination of events such as job fairs, community events, and school partnerships.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws relative to talent attraction and selection, including affirmative action and diversity outreach initiatives.
- Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a regular four-year college degree
- 5 to 10 years of progressively more responsible work experience within human resources is required
- Candidates must exhibit a professional level of knowledge in talent acquisition practices, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a customer service mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of an ATS
- Working knowledge/familiarity with social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook
- Must be able to function in a team environment, cope with stress, and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external partners
- 10% - 20% travel required
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply click Recruiting Manager