Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
WHO WE ARE:
TruStone Financial is a full-service, member-owned credit union that provides simple yet competitive financial tools to empower our members’ financial well-being. Founded by teachers in 1939, TruStone Financial has since grown to the second-largest credit union in Minnesota and our 550+ employees serve more than 200,000 members across 22 locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Our vision is to create exceptional financial experiences, and to do that we need our exceptional people! Join our growing team and help us deliver on our mission to engage, educate and inspire our members to achieve lifelong financial well-being.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This position is responsible for supporting the full life cycle of an applicant: developing, implementing and coordinating timely and effective external recruitment and internal talent acquisition providing a positive and efficient candidate experience for entry level positions. Other duties will include, but are not limited to, administrative and filing activities as a key member of our team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
Availability to work 40 hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm; non-exempt.
- High school diploma, or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field helpful.
- 1+ years of HR/recruitment and administrative experience.
- Familiarity with rules, laws, and regulations pertaining to human resources.
- Exposure to ADP Workforce Now or other HRIS preferred.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge Microsoft Office products, Internet and E-mail/Outlook or equivalents.
- A high degree of integrity and ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate well to others and build effective business partnerships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to multi-task, handling multiple conflicting demands appropriately.
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor and with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to create manuals, spreadsheets and graphics, if applicable.
- Ability to manage change effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and all its provisions.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment drug test and various background checks.
- Responsible for regular and reliable attendance at the workplace.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay and incentive programs for all positions.
- Health insurance with the ability to choose which plan option is best for you – a Traditional Health Plan or Health Savings Plan.
- Affordable dental and vision insurance coverage.
- Earn 22 days of paid time off annually for full-time employees with an equivalent accrual for part-time employees – and, the longer your tenure, the more PTO you’ll have to enjoy.
- 10+ paid holidays each year.
- Up to 16 hours of paid time annually to volunteer for organizations you are passionate about.
- 401(k) with 50% employer match on the first 6% you contribute – plus, after one year of service, an additional 3% safe harbor employer contribution that is immediately 100% vested regardless if you are contributing or not.
- Eligibility for profit sharing opportunities in the form of a contribution to your 401(k) account.
- Employer-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits.
- Employer-provided life insurance up to 2.5x your base salary with the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself, spouse and eligible dependents.
- Reimbursement for higher education expenses of up to $5,250 per calendar year (including tuition, books and activity fees).
- Career development opportunities – including our STEP job shadow program, TruStone Academy certification courses, and more.
- Special employee discounts when you join TruStone Financial as a credit union member.
- Employee activities, events, discounts, and many other great benefits and perks!
TruStone Financial Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator