Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Schwan’s Home Delivery
Be part of a great team and company! We are looking for a Full Life Cycle Recruiter to help source, identify, qualify, attract, and retain quality employees. Our recruiters create a positive experience for candidates and have a seat at the table with hiring managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively recruits and phone screens candidates to fill openings.
- Understands the business and recruitment needs to develop partnerships.
- Brings new ideas and recommendations to attract talent in hard to fill areas.
- Prepares, maintains, and presents updates for the hiring teams.
- Develops networks with professional minority, and public service organizations.
- Determines best recruitment solutions to use which may include direct sourcing, social media, industry networking, employee referrals, internet sourcing, minority and trade job fairs and college programs.
- Ability to quickly shift priorities based on business needs.
Maintain updated requisitions, ensuring a good candidate experience through the interview process.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and company policies.
- Leverages marketing tools to assist in the recruitment process including placement ads, job service, radio ads, recruitment booth, fliers etc.
- Conducts self in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Years of Related Experience: Typically has 3 - 5 years of related work experience.
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great background to a career at Schwan's Home Delivery!
Schwan’s Home Delivery is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.
To apply click Recruiter