Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leader in the food processing and distribution industry with business in egg products, refrigerated grocery and potato products. We offer exciting job possibilities throughout our organization where you can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact. Join our company and be part of an innovative team that’s First in Food.
Michael foods, Inc. located in Chaska, Minnesota is known as the "best small town in Minnesota" with a highly rated school system and home of the PGA Tournament in 2018! As our community grows, we strive to preserve the small town atmosphere. Minutes away from beautiful lakes, major highways, shopping malls and the Twin Cities, it is the perfect location to work!. Our location produces a variety of potato products. For over 100 years, the Michael Foods family of businesses has leveraged quality ingredients and innovative processes to offer the finest products and solutions to our customers and to food-loving consumers.
The Recruiter is a critical member of the Human Resources team and is responsible for executing the talent acquisition strategy by partnering with the business to understand and develop appropriate avenues to attract top talent for both Salaried and Hourly recruiting for their assigned facilities (multi-site). He/she will partner with leaders and employee groups to add talent acquisition expertise and insights to complement the business objectives while acting as a mentor to build recruiting talent. This is an exciting, fast-paced position that needs a goal-oriented individual who offers excellence in service, a collaborative approach and a self-starter mentality.
This position is working onsite at our manufacturing facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening, testing and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, social media, digital recruiting, competitive intelligence/research , to identify and attract quality active and passive candidates.
- Attracts and engages top talent to career opportunities and provides information related to compensation, benefits, policies and procedures, to ensure the candidate experience is positive and informative. Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions.
- Collaborate with business partners as well as Human Resources partners to support the staffing needs within their assigned facilities. Consult with management and department leaders on hiring decisions.
- Support the short- and long-term strategic direction and operating objectives by identifying, sourcing and attracting highly capable individuals in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Participates in initiatives to drive business, HR and talent acquisition objectives; including the development and coordination of military recruiting, college recruiting, and diversity recruiting initiatives.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Collect, report, and analyze identified metrics related to recruitment efforts. Adjust recruitment efforts based on analysis of recruitment related metrics and company needs.
- Act as a mentor to HR and other business partners to develop recruiting skills across the organization.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Lead industrial maintenance/technical recruiting program.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or 3+ years prior recruiting/sourcing experience, preferably in Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- Experience with military and college recruiting process and programs a plus
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (iCims a plus)
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing and utilizes social media as a recruiting tool
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while interviewing candidates
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, resourceful, self-starter with track record of producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and skills for building relationships with candidates, internal customers, and business partners
- Proficient in MS Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and with little direction
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all the duties associated with this position.
Michael Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Recruiter