Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re Hiring a Recruiter
Guild is seeking an innovative and passionate Recruiter to join our team. If you are a recruiting professional who enjoys finding candidates and creating a positive candidate experience, we want to hear from you!
As a recruiting specialist, it’s your responsibility to engage with job seekers and find the best qualified protentional employees that meet and exceed our hiring goals. You must possess the skills to help establish recruiting goals, identify candidates using many sources – social media, web searches, job boards, and internal transitions.
- Enthusiasm for communicating our company’s vision and mission to attract strong applicants
- Working with a diverse array of management styles and communication styles
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Experience successfully using sourcing tools and resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed
- Expertise with application tracking systems
- 3 or more years of sourcing, recruiting and talent acquisition experience
Education and Experiences:
- Associate degree in relevant field and five years of progressive human resources experience OR equivalent compensation of education and professional experience.
- Experience in the nonprofit and/or healthcare sectors
With a focus on five key values of Empowerment, Dignity, Collaboration, Innovation, and Perseverance, Guild works with those living with mental illness and/or experiencing long-term homelessness by helping them find the tools they need to lead stable, fulfilling lives in communities of their choosing. By looking at the holistic wellness of each client we serve, we can facilitate healing, growth, and new quality of life.
- 10 paid holidays and 26 days accrued paid days off (combination of personal, vacation, and sick days) during your first year, increases with company tenure.
- Multiple health insurance options for individual, family, and domestic partner.
- Guild offers dental and eye coverage, and FSA and HSA accounts- Guild contributes $1200-$3600 annually to employee HSA.
- Hybrid work schedule available.
- Guild offer Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to employees.
- 403 (b) Retirement Savings Plan with an employer- match after your first year.
- Employer paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance & Life Insurance.
- Robust onboarding process, ongoing in-house training and training budget for continuing education.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Position Title: Recruiter
Classification: Full-Time, Salary, Exempt
Location: 122 Wabasha St S, Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55107
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000 Annually
To apply click Recruiter