Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Rainbow Tree Company
- Compensation: $55,00-$60,000 annually
- 100% Employee-Owned (ESOP) Company
- 2021 Star-Tribune Top Workplace!
Rainbow Tree Company, a values-driven organization, is seeking a Recruiter to coordinate full-cycle recruiting efforts, including requisitioning, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding employees. You will partner with fellow recruiters and hiring managers to drive, deliver, and implement best practice hiring methods to acquire talented candidates across all divisions of Rainbow. This is a hybrid role working from home and the main office.
We are a fast-growing, 100% employee-owned company that provides science-based, innovative solutions in the green industry.
What You Will Do
• Provide excellent internal customer service through cultivation and development of professional relationships with hiring managers and team members
• Promote and advocate company values and brands to prospective future employees
• Source, screen, schedule and hire high performing candidates
• Participate in cross-training to advance department capacity and augment career progression
• Manage all recruiting details accurately and timely in our Applicant Tracking System
• Support workplace diversity, equality, and inclusion (DE&I)
• Associate degree or equivalent level of education
• Strong MS Office Skills (Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated verbal communicator in-person and across online meeting platforms
• Effective organizational and project management competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other related field; or equivalent degree
• 1 year Recruiting and Sourcing experience
• SHRM or PHR/SPHR Certification or willingness to acquire
• Cloud-based software familiarity
What We Offer
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Full Range of Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- 100% Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Continuing Education
Rainbow Tree Company was founded in 1976 with a vision to preserve the historic American elm trees in Minnesota. We have evolved into a multi-faceted company dedicated to serving clients around the world, transforming the way ecosystems are maintained. We lead with innovation and achieve predictable results through science-based practices, research, and training.
Rainbow is a 100% employee-owned company, and our employees are the core of our success. We work collaboratively and foster teamwork through communication and integrity. We are guided by our core values in which we work and succeed.
At Rainbow, we celebrate our differences and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected status.
Rainbow Tree Company was recognized in 2019 & 2021 as a Top Workplace in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
To apply click Recruiter