Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re creating opportunities in every corner of the health care marketplace to improve lives while we’re building careers. At UnitedHealth Group, we support you with the latest tools, advanced training and the combined strength of high caliber co-workers who share your passion, your energy and your commitment to quality. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage team of TA Service Advisors including setting performance objectives, monitoring work production, conducting meetings and one on one discussions, and maintaining consistent and timely delivery of service
- Utilize weekly and quarterly metrics to manage productivity and team workloads and also identify trends and identify opportunities for improvement in TA Service Delivery programs and services
- Work on a daily basis to manage TA Services capacity, in a dynamic environment to maximize productivity and efficiencies
- Utilize tools and technology to conduct production audits to ensure consistent customer experience, service level agreement adherence and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Leadership to ensure timely updates to resources for TA Service Delivery processes
- Ensure TA Service Advisor alignment provides the TA functional teams with a consistent, streamlined and seamless processes
- Interface with other areas of Human Capital to ensure consistency in policy and process management
- Work with Talent Acquisition Leadership to determine and execute actions to improve engagement as measured by the Employee Experience Survey
- Identifies and leverages drivers of customer satisfaction to enhance product and service delivery
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of Talent Acquisition and/or recruitment operations experience in a Talent Acquisition or Human Capital Function
- 1+ years of supervisory/managerial experience working in a fast paced, matrix environment
- Proficiency with computers and extensive experience in MS Office including Word and Excel
- Supervisory/managerial experience in a production based environment
- Experience and knowledge of background screening process including process, guidelines and regulations
- Ability to think critically and determine most effective and efficient operations approach
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex situations
- Ability to interact and consult with all levels of individuals both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and communicate clearly, effectively and concisely
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition Services