Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Hi, we’re Gravie, and we are building the health plan of the future. For the past few decades, the health insurance industry has evolved to serve the needs of employers, insurance companies, brokers, and (sometimes) doctors and hospitals. The needs of the consumer, however, have largely been left out of the equation. We’re changing that. We are rebuilding the entire health insurance stack, with the consumer as the central focus. Our goal is to create a health plan that people can love.
A Little More About Us:
· We know healthcare. Our company was founded and is still led by industry veterans who have started and grown several market-leading companies in the space.
· We are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing health benefits companies in the country. We have received numerous awards and accolades, including Inc. Magazine Best in Business Gold Medal award in 2021, and JMP Securities Top 50 Private Companies in Insurtech in 2022.
· We have raised money from top tier investors who share the same long-term vision as we do of building an industry defining company that will endure over the long run. We are well capitalized.
· Our customers like us. Our revenue churn is in the low single digits, in an industry where greater than 20% churn is common.
· Our culture is unique. We tend to be non-hierarchical, merit-driven, opinionated but kind people who thrive working in a high-performance, fast-paced environment. People at Gravie care deeply about making a positive impact in the lives of the people we serve. We may not be the right place for everybody, but if you get energized by doing work every day that focuses on putting consumers at the front of the line, we could be a great place for you.
· It takes unique people and diverse perspectives to deliver our results. We encourage you to be your authentic self – we like you that way.
A Little More About the Role:
We’re looking for a Manager of Talent Acquisition. This role will help set the overall recruiting strategy and lead their team to make it happen.
You’ll ensure an incredible candidate experience, and enhance systems, processes and refine metrics to measure performance for candidate generation, interviewing, selection, and turnover. You’ll set the strategy and design programs for college recruiting, internships, recruiting temporary employees and lead a team of talent acquisition pros to recruit the best talent. You’ll also develop trainings and tools for our employees and partner with business leaders to make sure they have the resources to be excellent interviewers and thoughtful hiring managers.
· Partner with the Vice President of talent to develop and execute a recruiting strategy to meet our business objectives and growth goals. Dig in with different business units to understand their short and medium term business objectives and translate that into recruiting plans.
· Undertake a data-driven review of candidate generation, interview, and selection processes. Use benchmarks and metrics to assess efficiency and effectiveness and identify and execute on improvement opportunities.
· Partner with the Brand Communications and Experience team to build a best-in-class continuous candidate general strategy through branding, social media, and external partnerships to attract a talented and diverse workforce.
· Evaluate turnover information, tie back relevant data to recruitment, selection and onboarding and make recommendations to process or practice changes as warranted.
· Become a subject matter expert on Lever, our Applicant Tracking System. Identify ways to optimize the system, leveraging automation and reporting capabilities. Define best practices to ensure data integrity and accurate tracking of candidate information.
· Stay up to speed on evolving employment and hiring regulations to ensure Gravie is in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
· Develop a strategy to manage external agency relationships to engage the right partners and drive effectively manage cost per hire.
· Build training for hiring managers and interview teams to teach them how to be high-quality interviewers and effective assessors of talent.
· Create a strategy to ensure Gravie is effectively reaching and engaging a diverse pool of talent. Review recruiting and hiring processes to ensure equity and implement tools to guard against.
· Work with hiring managers to determine job content, key attributes and leveling for new positions.
· Personally lead recruiting efforts for Director-level and above searches.
· Review and enhance the job description template. Coach managers and the recruiting team to draft compelling and on-brand job descriptions.
· Develop and lead a team of talented people working to bring the best and the brightest to Gravie!
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· We care less about what your diploma says and more about how your experiences have positioned you as an expert in talent acquisition
· We also aren’t concerned about your last title, but we do want you to have deep experience and expertise in recruiting, from sourcing strategies to employment branding, and always with a direct tie to achieving business goals
· Previous experience working in a fast-growing organization where you had to build processes and implement systems
· Demonstrated history of using data and metrics to measure effectiveness of candidate generation and selection strategies and programs
· Previous success building out an employment brand and using a variety of tools and resources to promote the brand
· Previous experience in health insurance or health tech
· Previous experience in a start up
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must be fully vaccinated or be willing to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for a job at Gravie.
To apply click Manager of Talent Acquisition