Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With a focus on our Core Values of Integrity, Internally Driven, Fun and Respect, the Recruiter is responsible for the successful delivery of prequalified and interested candidates to assist with filling complex customer staffing needs. To be successful in the role, the Recruiter will be building relationships with healthcare professionals in preparation of strike events. This job will require a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Demonstrate commitment and behavior aligned with the philosophy, mission, values, and vision of the company.
- Apply training and/or a specialized knowledge of the role each client needs filled.
- Independently screen, qualify, and select candidates according to brand/client standards or communicate specifications
- Respond to inbound candidate applications and qualify them for potential openings
- Develop and maintain a consistent flow of qualified candidates through both active and passive sourcing used for both specific client projects and ongoing talent networks
- Documentation of confidential information per HIPPA standards
- Maintain internal databases to capture accurate candidate/prospect information, sourcing activity, placement information etc.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the internal sales and recruiting teams to create partnership that yields success, results, and credibility
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection
- Determine applicants' employment acceptability
- Manage employee concerns during an assignment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Great Things to Have
- An understanding of the healthcare industry. Active affiliation with healthcare organizations preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and communicate in high pressure situations.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with a Salesforce CRM is preferred.
- Must be able to travel during strike events.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective public and working relationships.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work individually with little supervision and work in a team.
What We Look For
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years professional customer service experience.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. as necessary.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time.
- Occasionally move throughout office environment.
- Continually observe information/data both on paper and electronically at a close range/distance.
- Continually operate computer and other electronic office equipment.
The Company does not discriminate, in accordance with applicable local, state and federal law, against any qualified employee or applicant for reasons of race, color, creed, religion, age, marital status, veteran's status, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, arrest record, conviction record, membership in the national guard, state defense force or any other reserve component of the military forces of the United States or this State, use or nonuse of lawful products off the Company's premises during nonworking hours or other protected status as legally required, where the Company does business.
High School or Equivalent or better.
2 years: Professional customer service experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Healthcare Recruiter