Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative 3Mers.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military experience to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
Seeking a charismatic leader with a passion for making a difference and building a legacy of event activation for a Fortune 100 company. For success in this role, candidate must be a progressive, innovative and growth mindset thinker with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects through an empowered, cross functional team from inception to completion in a dynamic environment. To be successful in this role, excellent communication, project management, collaboration, strategic partnership, and superior follow through skills are a necessity. As External Recruitment Experience Lead, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Working collaboratively with cross functional stakeholders to determine talent needs/priorities, gain commitment/support and ensure multiple business group resources are represented at key external recruitment events.
- Leading strategic recruitment event activations, including managing the end to end process from planning to execution to communication of results.
- Creating a consistent candidate experience and process across all external events, including effective communication, outreach and brand management.
- Partnering with key multicultural organizations to assist in delivering against our enterprise priorities, including our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion objectives.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Six (6) years of experience leading events and managing relationships with professional multicultural organizations in a private, public, government or military environment
- Two (2) years of HR or Recruiting experience in a private, public, government or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Possess expertise equivalent to that which would be obtained in a master’s degree or higher in a human resources field
- Possess University Relations/Recruitment leadership expertise
- Ability to influence, evangelize and amplify the team’s partnership work.
- Superior presentation tool and social media experience.
- Work Your Way Eligible (Employee choice to work remote, on site, or hybrid)
Travel: May include up to [40%%][domestic]
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply click External Experience Recruitment Lead