Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Reports to: Director of Employee Engagement and General Counsel
Cooperates with: All Departments
Primary Responsibility: Responsible for coordinating all aspects of MIRATECH’s talent acquisition efforts through various aspects of employee recruitment, screening, and hiring.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead MIRATECH’s talent acquisition strategies.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Develop and maintain trusted, professional relationships with local universities, tech schools, and other related organizations to promote and build candidate pipelines.
- Plan, manage and oversee all recruitment events, college fairs and other engagement opportunities.
- Ensure all managers involved in the hiring process have access to and are trained in using applicant tracking software and are trained in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop and lead recruitment process for specific positions.
- Build and maintain a pool of passive and active candidates through active recruitment efforts.
- Work closely with candidates to initiate and track pre-employment screenings, such as background checks, drug screens and employee eligibility verifications.
- Assist management in overseeing recruitment tools, employment ads and ordering of recruitment materials and give-a-ways
- Oversee applicant tracking system and onboarding software to ensure an optimal candidate experience.
- Assist with special projects, reports and other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or similar.
- 3 + years Human Resources experience, specifically managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail minded with excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity: MIRATECH is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce. All employment practices are based on qualification and merit, without regards to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, marital status or spousal affiliation, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, pregnancy, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or citizenship within the limits imposed by federal laws and regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Corporate Recruiter