Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lifespark is a complete senior health company headquartered in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Since 2004, we’ve been helping seniors stay healthy, navigate their health care options with confidence, and live fuller, more independent lives as they age. That’s where our people come in – from accounting and health technology to front-line nurses, advanced practice professionals, caregivers and everything in between, we are all invested entrepreneurs focused on helping people age magnificently.
Our Lifespark culture has created not only an award-winning workplace — earning Star Tribune Top Workplace 11 times, Minneapolis Business Journal Best Places to Work three times, and Top USA #1 in Healthcare — but a place where you have the room to be creative, make a difference, and have a purposeful, direct impact on how people age. Lifespark’s full continuum of services offers a breadth of roles with the support to grow your career. To see the experience we are creating, watch our award-winning video Going South – this is the experience you will help create at Lifespark! Changing the age-old story starts with you – let’s get you hired.
Lifesprk Benefits include:
- Annual Reviews/Raises
- Paid Time Off – Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for Full Time Hires
- Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurances
- 401k + Company Match for full-time and part-time employees
- Referral bonuses
- Career path to other positions within our growing company!
We are seeking a Clinical Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Primarily work from home
Schedule Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Conducts sourcing activities and recruiting duties for clinical staff in Core Operations and Population Health. Applies knowledge of Lifespark’s business end goals to identify candidates who are an exceptional fit. Specific activities include: Sourcing, calling, and screening applicants primarily for Lifespark’s clinical staff; scheduling interviews with the hiring manager for qualified candidates and updating their status in the HRIS/ATS; updating and checking job boards and assisting with identifying new sources for applicants. Any other duties as assigned.
Position Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for job postings, email blasts, call blasts and other recruitment functions
- Maintain an open line of communication with business partners
- Works in a timely manner to understand and meet the needs of the business
- Works to achieve pre-established goals for placements, starts and revenue
- Develop and maintain a talent pool to support Lifespark’s rapid growth
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Screen applicants to determine quality and share information about Lifespark and their jobs of interest
- Follow up with Lifespark applicants within 24 hours of application
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 1-3 years’ equivalent experience preferred;
- Health care industry 2+ years experience in healthcare recruiting required
- Must have an interest in recruiting healthcare roles
To apply click Clinical Talent Acquisition Specialist