VP of Recruitment Services and Communications
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Monarch Healthcare Management
What the Role Is:
The Vice President Recruitment Services and Communications, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, is a newly created senior-level role that will bring your recruitment and brand marketing background to Monarch and redefine our approach to staff retention and growth. This position will build off the Monarch culture of We Want to Be the Reason You SMILE and will guide all activities of sourcing new talent by leveraging social media strategies and online presence to attract and grow the Monarch family. This position leads the strategy of identifying exceptional staff for our skilled nursing and assisted living locations via recruitment efforts that support both our locations and the Monarch Float Pool. The Vice President Recruitment Services and Communications will guide the continuity of messaging in all aspects of recruitment and publication both internally and externally to ensure a consistent message in all Monarch facilities and their communities.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Managing external recruitment staff. Provide training in Best Practice for recruitment techniques and Key Performance Indicators to measure new hire applicant flow and closure rates.
- Assist facility locations and Human Resource staff in the successful handoff of new applicants from our external recruitment staff and ensure successful completion of the onboarding process.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators to measure facility-level success in managing applicant flow and timely hiring.
- Manage the Monarch Float Pool to successfully support facility locations. The Float Pool should assist facility-level staffing with the objective of helping each facility regain independent staffing ability.
- Provide guidance and oversight to Monarch’s Diversity Equity & Inclusion program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- All recruitment strategies and initiatives are intended to prevent/eliminate the need for utilizing outside agency staffing.
Who You Are…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field with 10+ years of work-related experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in recruitment/onboarding of staff at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment providing strategic direction and feedback to team members in a timely fashion.
- Experience in leading and managing the technical and leadership skills of recruitment team members and motivate them toward continued development and success.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, media production, communication, dissemination techniques and methods including alternative ways to inform via written, oral, digital, and visual media.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on deadline, and a desire and ability to work in a team environment.
To apply click VP of Recruitment Services and Communications