Talent Acquisition Strategic Sourcer
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Proactively identifies, engages and qualifies candidates to build talent pools required to meet business objectives. The Identifies and develops strategic programs and partnerships for the system to engage in such as job fairs, career events, academic and community partnerships meeting both long-term and short-term needs. Consults with Human Resources and leaders on the external labor market and the internal talent trends to support strategic talent planning.
Key Position Details:
This position is a Remote work from home role however eligible candidates must reside in one of the following states MN, WI, ND, SD, IA, FL or TX.
- Partners with management and Human Resources colleagues to understand job specifications/requirements and competencies of priority positions.
- Sources active and passive candidates, develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and more to build diverse talent communities.
- Enhances talent acquisitions ability to profile, attract, and convert highly-talented prospects into active candidates.
- Conducts deep talent analysis, and develop recruiting strategies that include sourcing, candidate engagement/advisement and closing candidates with niche skillsets.
- Communicates the system brand and culture to potential candidates and community partners to attract high quality talent.
- Phone screens candidates to evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, licensure and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Collaborates with leadership, talent and organizational development and academic leaders to identify and develop strategic partnerships that align with work force plans for high volume and critical roles.
- Builds and maintains system internship, residency and fellowship programs.
- Leverages the CRM to pipeline and track candidates accurately and create a streamlined experience for candidates, recruiters and leaders.
- Collaborates in designing and implementing strategic sourcing initiatives for roles identified as critical and hard to fill.
- Researches and identifies viable talent pools for candidate generation.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple searches, projects and business partner relationships.
- Seeks new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates in a competitive market.
- Serves as an advisor with regards to sourcing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation techniques and decision making
- Manages the sourcing process ensuring high-touch candidate experience with outstanding follow-up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of Allina Health’s overall business.
- Leads and participates in talent acquisition projects.
- Designs, manages and implements talent acquisition processes and successfully navigate change initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience and intermediate level knowledge of full life cycle recruitment including sourcing, prescreening, interviewing and employment law OR
- Minimum 2 years of experience utilizing sourcing tools, partnerships with academics and community organizations to identify talent pools
Preferred Job Requirements
- Previous background working Recruitment in an agency environment
- Workday experience
- Ability to adapt to change within a complex organization structure
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
To apply click Talent Acquisition Strategic Sourcer