Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
VitalPath is a trusted partner in the catheter design and manufacturing of custom medical devices that save lives and restore patient health and vital function. We’re excited about this important work and bring vital energy to our customer partnerships. In our growing organization it’s important that we continue to offer a small-company, family-oriented environment with competitive pay and benefits. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives and be a part of a friendly, fun place to work with people that value diversity, come join our team!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities in research, and development of effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. Partner with leaders to plan and administer workforce planning process, with additional support surrounding training, onboarding and community engagement.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting, advertisement processes, utilizing community contacts, promoting referrals, and using other creative methods
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other members of management.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Coordinates and participates in career fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Represents Vitalpath at community engagement events.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Assist in the continuous improvement of procedures and policies within the HR department and to improve employee experience
- Ensure legal compliance of state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and assist in updating of policies and/or procedures as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complete E-verify for all new employees
- Assist new employees with completing all new hire paperwork
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Ability to travel occasionally between VitalPath sites - Roseville, Maplewood, Cokato, New Hope - and to career fairs / company events
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting or human resources
- Experience recruiting for all levels of manufacturing preferred
- Positive, energetic able to represent the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of legal compliance in regard to the recruiting process
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems Preferred
Benefits of working at VitalPath:
- Comprehensive, Low Cost Health and Dental Insurance Plans Available
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental insurances (short term disability, AD&D, life insurance, and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist