Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities in research, and development of effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will assist in helping plan and administer additional support surrounding training and development, compensation, and benefits.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting, advertisement processes, utilizing community contacts, promoting referrals, and using other creative methods
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other members of management.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Attends and participates in career fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Assist in the continuous improvement of procedures and policies within the HR department and to improve employee experience
- Ensure legal compliance of state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and assist in updating of policies and/or procedures as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCUATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least five years working all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
PAY RANGE: 68000-103000
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist